Submissive Secretary


 

Comments

  1. Hi. Please pardon this comment but I couldn't figure out how else to reach you...your F&F site seems to have issues now with people posting comments, thinking those users are spam.

    Indeed, the following appears in stories near the comment areas:

    "Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'ZeroSpam\Modules\Comments\Comments' does not have a method 'enqueue_davidwalsh' in /home/fetishes/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287"

    Can you please figure out what's gone awry and let us know? I'd love to respond to your previous comment that followed up on one of my own but I don't think I can until this is resolved.

    Thanks (and please feel free to delete this comment and those that follow it once this is indeed resolved)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment