Sissy School

As I mentioned in my comments on Homewrecking Twink, for a long time after I started writing image captions, gay and trans content did not feature in those captions. And while I had included themes of sissification in some captions, as well as using a trans model in Fighting The Flu, in my opinion Sissy School is what I'd consider my very first overtly trans caption. By which I mean it was the first caption I wrote expressly as a trans story - the character wasn't mid-transformation or anything like that, they were simply trans. 

I am actually really happy I waited to break the seal as it were with this story, because it is one of my all time favourites from my portfolio. That is due in large part to the model, Nyxi Leon, who is one of my all time favourite models, and who brings me to highlight why else this piece is important to me: it marked the first time I had ever tagged the model themselves in the story. Granted, I had already tagged Leon in the release of my blog story The Barista, which also used her work, but this was the first image caption I'd ever tagged the model in. In addition, it was seen by Tia Tizzianni, who has a great deal to do with Leon and films her own sissification content with the help of a slew of trans models, Leon included. To receive their praise and blessing on this piece was an absolute dream come true, and is just one of the many reasons I love this piece. 

So Sissy School can actually boast two firsts for me: my first overtly trans story, and the first image caption to receive the blessing of the model therein. 


 




Comments